Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So Jasmine says.....

I've been so blessed to participate in an online experiment by www.creativelive.com! For the last two days I've been able to watch Jasmine Star (one of the top 10 wedding photographers http://www.jasminestarblog.com/) talk and share and do a live shoot of a wedding couple so gracious to share their wedding with the world wide web. They are an amazing couple and I'm truly blessed to be there, online as it may be but there none-the-less.

So.... Jasmine says we should blog at least 3x a week. KIR! Keep it real! I am thrilled over how REAL she is! She gets nervous, she has to take a break, she calls herself a camel because she always needs her water! I love her! It is easy to see how her sparkling personality and joyous, over-the-top excitement wins everyone over that she meets. She'll be the first to tell you that there are people out there that are annoyed by here (lol, ya right?!), but I'm sure they would be hard pressed to find!

I've been so engrossed in these sessions that dinner is late, rooms are a disaster, school is barely getting done. My brain is fried but it's the best dad-gum fried I've ever felt! She is shooting the wedding LIVE tomorrow! I"m praying I can watch most of it. Hannah is SWEET SIXTEEN on Saturday and tomorrow is a BIG sleep over :D Cookie dough and movies, HERE WE COME!!!!

What a day, what a joy, what a true pleasure and blessing this has been. Life is bubbly for the moment, savoring it for all I can!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment