Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My continued joy :)

My sister has been an incredible blessing for me in MANY ways.  We are pretty much opposites.  She calls me the "feeler" of the family (she being the "non-feeler" of course).  She is the computer whiz, I being the computer dork.  She is classy and refined, I prefer a bling-a-licious style myself.  She calls me her country mouse, as she is my city mouse.  From sharing a room as young girls to sharing lots of giggles as adults reminiscing about being young girls sharing a room :) we've had loads of fun.  We are sisters and we love each other dearly.

One of the many blessings we share is our children.  Her two are VERY close in age to my younger two.  Andrew and Kaylee are best buds, Emily and Ashlyn.... well they are Emily and Ashlyn :D  Their personalities are very similar.  They both think they are the one that is right, lol!  It's pretty awesome to be able to swap kids and have cousins that close.  It a beautiful thing to see them grow up together and grow even closer with every passing year.

Since I have started my interest in photography, I have been blessed to capture my nieces for my sis.  She's very gracious to let me practice on her kids, teehee.  Either to grace the walls of her gorgeous home, or for their Christmas cards, we get to play several times a year.  It's kinda cool to see how things change every time.  They grow and I grow :)

My sis has a pic of each of them on her upstairs hallway that I took of each of them with my point-n-shoot (before the REAL camera, lol)!  I was looking at them over the holiday and was almost embarrassed knowing all the things I had done "wrong" or didn't know I was doing "wrong".  I stated something to that fact and she lovingly guffawed and reassured me that she absolutely loves those pictures.  Thank God for sisters!

While we visited for Thanksgiving, I got to take a moment and grab a few shots of her girls for this years Christmas card.  Here's wishing each of you a wonderful next couple of weeks and wonderful visits with family.  Cherish them, forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment