Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More...

Ok, so I promised to show you more of my niece and daughter :)

We went to Austin to shop and grab a few shots of Nasya (adding to her senior pics).  One of our FAV stores is called, "Arty" (sorry no link).  We thrill over the stunning fashions, bling-a-licious bags, rings, tanks, purses, shoes..... Always a glorious place to visit in Cedar Park.  We did go to a few other places but those are being saved for another time, surprise!

I have been having sooooo much fun playing with my new actions!  Let me know what you think.... I put up several of the same shot with different styles of processing ♥



















4 comments:

  1. The two beauties are lovely together. Cute spread!

    Do you ever get odd looks for carrying your camera into a store? Or do you just not care anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an artist with the camera.

    Have your young subjects considered modeling careers? They are very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jenn... I still get very nervous. Sometimes I get looks but usually I find that if I let them know I'll be blogging it and I'll mention their name, they get pretty smiley and don't mind, lol!

    @ Scatterbrained... I think they both would love too but not a field I really want them in, know what I mean?!? (they're already too skinny, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! The girls look like they are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete