Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Marble Falls, TX: Solorzano Children

What a tender time I got to have hanging out with the Solorzano children!  They are the MOST precious kiddos!!!!  Miss H, I discovered, is quite the Diva Princess, Mr. L slightly reserved but it doesn't last long, and lil Mr. G...   Can you say... A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beginning with chasing bubbles, all three had a blast!  Ducks nipping at bread held in tender, tenative hands, giggles galore arose from the lakeside park where we played for over an hour.  Monkey bars, tunnels and swings... the joys and pleasures of children everywhere.  For that evening, ours alone.

I thoroughly enjoyed every time Miss H would ask for me to take her picture in "this such pose" or "that such pose".  Mr. L warmed my heart when he had to make sure I was coming with them to the jungle gym :)  I LOVE these kids :D  As our time wound down, Miss H said she simply MUST do one last pose..... Sleeping Beauty.  And that she most certainly was! :D  Luv ya my Diva Princess!!!

I LOVED his quizzical expression :)
LOL!  If this isn't the essence of sibling-ness, I don't know what is :D
Those ducks never had a chance, lol!
I just wanted to eat him up!  He's soooo darn cute!
Is she GORGEOUS or what?!?!?!
Lil Mr. G is a ham!
Sweet "Sleeping Beauty".... LUVED IT!

5 comments:

  1. These are great! I obviously don't know them, but you did a great job conveying their individual personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!!!! THANK YOU !!! You really did a great job I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEE them.Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn! The BEST compliment EVER :D and Rebecca.... I'm SOOOO incredibly thrilled that you do! I REALLY enjoyed hanging with them at the park! I was totally jazzed afterward! In fact, I was telling my kids how amazed I was that I was even more energized AFTER our session than I was when I got to the park, lol!!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are truely amazing!! You really have a talent for this. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made the camera our friend! Thank you Jennifer. Beautiful pictures! Love you Holly

    ReplyDelete