Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Marriott Resort, Horseshoe Bay, TX; Little Miss L and her family, The Coles

One of the greatest joys I have is to meet new people.  FABULOUS people :D  People, that I feel, become friends for life.  Marie and her family are just such people.  She found me (lovin' the internet) and we finally found each other, at the Marriott Resort (my mental GPS doesn't like Round-a-Bouts!).

It was a photographers dream, hazy skies, luscious surroundings, a GORGEOUSO family to photograph and with the cuteness of a two year old to boot!  Life is great! :D  Of course, here in good ole Texas, hazy equals humidity and we felt it (sweat just goes where sweat just shouldn't go sometimes) :(  Little Miss L wasn't none to happy about it either, lol!  The goal; to capture the previously unattainable smile of Miss L (and some of the family too, lol).  She played coy every which way but we finally got a peek of that adorable personality.

It was a blast to meet ALL of you (yep, grans came too :).  What lovely assistants you were and I loved hearing the fascinating details of how the resort came to be and the hundreds of rose bushes that bloomed there many years ago.

Marie... GURL, you give the BEST hugs!!!  SOOO glad we found each other :D
We actually shot inside the putting green at the resort.  OH MY!  Was it ever lush and vibrant!
I got there early to scope things out (soooo glad I did, totally enjoyable!) and the minute they got there, I was greeted with a MONSTER hug!  I LOVED it!!!!
She really is soooo darn cute isn't she?!?!?!
She decided she was done, even though we had hardly begun, lol!  Little did she know that she had actually placed herself in the BEST spot possible!  Thanks to Dad for his HUGE efforts to get some giggles, it paid off!







I have secretly been DYING to capture an Anole Lizard with his throat fan!  YAY!!!
Hopefully I wasn't in his shot, lol!!!
Little Miss L wasn't too sure about these guys.  They were stunning though!

Aren't they just a beautiful family?!?!
It was such an honor to meet you all, I had a wonderful time!  I hope to hug your necks again very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment