Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

THE BIG NEWS!!!! And a FAB Starbucks give-a-way!!!


It's TIME!  What's the big deal?  What's up?  Nouvelle Vie Photography is ALL NEW!  Well, except for me, haha!  After a few years of shooting under the NVP name, and after several years of prayer, AND after several years of "What's the name again?" "How do you spell that?" etc... I have decided to rebrand myself and my business.  I am now...drum roll please...


"Why in the world would you go through all that trouble," might you ask?  I'm glad you did, I'd LOVE to share :)

When I started this company, it was because a precious friend asked me to take pictures of her 3mth old little girl.  She offered to pay me and we (I and my gorgeous book keeper/hubby) wanted to do this the right way, legally.  I came up with a name, "Nouvelle Vie Photography", very quickly and really had no clue who I was in all this yet.  I mean for heavens sakes, I had JUST started!  All I knew was that Christ had blessed me and brought me "new life" in a multitude of ways (ergo "New Life Photography") and hey, who doesn't love French stuff?!?!

I've been on a soul search for about the last year or so and realized that even as NVP, a little sparrow has always seemed to find it's way to having a presence in the things I've done (check the watermarks).  I knew that God was in control and He has been sooooo faithful to me and my family over the years, all I could think about were several scriptures that embodied how I felt...


Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.
♥ Matthew 10:28-30

So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
♥ Matthew 10:30-32

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
♥ Luke 12:5-7


Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid;
you are worth more than many sparrows.
♥ Luke 12:6-8

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?
♥ Matthew 6:26


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
♥ Psalm 84:3


Many of you know the struggles we have had with starting businesses in a lousy economy, the loss of my father, the loss of some very dear friends, fires (ugh) and just all around life stuff.  These verses have been such a huge comfort for me. I knew that a "sparrow" had to be a part of the new name and because this is my "heart", well... now you know :)  AND the fact that people can actually spell it...
BIG BONUS!

SOOOO!  Head on over to the NEW Sparrow's Heart Photography blog for all the details on the STARBUCKS GIVE-A-WAY!!!!  You can also find details on Facebook!  And don't forget to check out the NEW website!!!!

Stay tuned because for even MORE coming in the future!  Especially for all you photogers out there :D  I've got a few things up my sleeves!

Hugs and BIG Jesus blessings to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment