Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Golden Squirrels and Fluffy Hours

Things have been so topsy turvy with my schedule.  I've even started walking with a friend and despite some occasional missed joint walks, God has faithfully encouraged me to take my kids and go if she can't.  Going just for a few days has been such a blessing, I'm seeing the benefits everywhere.  Joy, peace, better sleep, better mood, better eating choices, even more productive work.  Any weight loss would be an added benefit.  Everything else is just such a fabulous boost for me, if nothing else, those make it worth it.

The other evening, the kids and I went out and just enjoyed the beautiful spring weather we'd had.  I haven't been walking with my camera much but I did take it this time.

There is nothing better than fluffy squirrels and that GORGEOUS golden hour!  I declare, I think God gave me the best little place ever.  The way that sun hits and disperses into the evening sky, in my neighborhood, is so stunning it takes my breath away.

So here's to golden squirrels and fluffy hours and everything turned right from a topsy turvy world.Thank you Jesus for Your creation, Your joy and Your peace :)


1 comment: