Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Marble Falls, TX: Alyssa ~ senior session

WOW!  What a week :)  And it's barely the beginning of May!

I am an incredibly BLESSED woman :D  I started out this last week getting to do senior pics with one of my most talented students.  She was in my photography class last year, at our home-school group, HEART Club.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  Not only is she a blast to take pics of, she's a blast to take pics WITH!

I had such a great time both during our session(s) and during post production.  There is one image in particular, that I had a TON of fun playing with and it is my MOST FAVORITE IMAGE EVER!  I will be sharing a "kiss n' tell" session about it later.  I'm curious to see if you can figure out which one. :D

Thanks for a WONDERFUL time Alyssa!!!!  Luv u gurl!

I know that the macro on here is pretty lousy (severely cropped from pic on left) but I HAD to draw your attention to the spots on the ladybug we found!  I didn't notice them until I was processing the images, so no great macro shot but SWEET none-the-less!

5 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful! Even your subject is beautiful! Fantastic job! I wish I could take portraits like you. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! You ARE an amazing photographer!!! It's practice, practice, practice! I have soooo much to learn! We always will :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My portraits could use some serious help, though. I get so nervous, I completely forget everything. lol I need to slow down and take my time to make sure it's done right. Such a learning process!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julia!!! And Jenn.... you know, for a long time I felt like I had to present this "perfect professional" image. I am sooooo NOT perfect! I've found that when I loosen up and have fun, they will too! I was so nervous about doing seniors and I'm finding, they may be my favorite, lol!!!!!! :D They are creative, interesting, fun, full of promise, exciting.... LOVE them!!!!

    ReplyDelete