Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and Giving Thanks...

I'm praying that everyone's Thanksgiving was a beautiful one :)

Mine didn't quit turn out the way I had planned unfortunately.  Got sick (possibly bronchitis), BEYOND major traffic to see the in-laws, haven't really slept much for the last few days (cuz I got sick), missed Black Friday with my girl (cuz I got sick), my girl got her heart broken (which in turn broke mine), and I couldn't even hardly taste the turkey (cuz I got sick).

BUT!!!  I sit here tonight, looking at all that has happened, choosing to let go, choosing to forgive, getting better and most of all giving thanks because God has answered a big HUGE prayer of mine!  He is faithful and He cares.  I'm so grateful that I am "worth more than many sparrows".
(Luke 12:6,7)

Happy Fall Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment