Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The mechanic with the broken car...

One thing that breaks my heart the most, is the fact that I have become the mechanic with the broken down car in his driveway; the lawn guy with an overgrown, dead, patchy lawn, and the photographer that doesn't have any of her own pictures processed and hanging on her walls.

Scoping through the hard drive tonight, trying to find pics of the kids to use for the grans annual Christmas calendars, and what do I find????  Pictures from LAST Christmas that have yet to be processed and posted :(  Waaaaah!

I decided to take a mini-break from processing my precious client photos to play for a few minutes on one of mine.

I recently purchased a texture action and texture pack from Florabella and decided my teddy bear pic(s) were the perfect thing to try it out on :D

I LOVE this action!  It makes applying texture EASY and adds several adjustment layers to play with and tweak :)  AWESOME!

The original images...


This is very close to the original but does have a slight texture added.

Same pic, TOTALLY different look!  I liked it, but it wasn't quite what I had in mind...
This one is my fav!  (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment