Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the season!

I am realizing that I've been the victim of blogus sufferus.  My symptoms of heart palpitations, sweaty palms, nervous stomach, twitching of the eyes, spastic reactions to the word "wrapping paper" and sudden out bursts are finally starting to subside.  What was the cure?  LOL!  We are supposed to be leaving in 3hrs to head out for MARYLAND and NEW YORK!!!!   Either I can stay here and freak out or we head out and I choose to finally chill :)  Literally!

I don't know what my computer situation will be like for a while, as I am not YET the happy owner of a laptop, but rest assured I will be attempting to blog about this AMAZING blessing/trip God has given us :)

Merry CHRIST-mas to you ALL!  May you feel the love, joy and PEACE (gonna try to get some of that here in a minute) He has for you this season :)
Sorry to pull one up from the archives but I just love this one and it says it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment