Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

BIZARRE!

A few weeks ago, we got to start the holiday off before December even hit.  Surprised?  Yah right, lol!!!!

Because our pest control company, ACI Pest & Lawn Solutions, (little plug for my hunny :) is a member of the Kingsland Chamber of Commerce, we were able to participate in the Horseshoe Bay Holiday Business Bizarre.  TONS of businesses and vendors set up tables, showed product, gave out information and FOOD!!!!!!!!  FOOD EVERYWHERE!  Unbelievable give-a-ways, fabulous people, LOTs of freebies, wildly enjoyable entertainment;  oh, and did I mention... FOOD!

Funny thing, lots of health businesses showed up too, lol!  Perfect place to visit after eating the hot dogs, fudge, hot wings, FAJITAS, chocolate egg nog, sparkling punch, cookies, pumpkin cake, hot toddies, organic chocolate samplings, SMASHING mashed potato bar, crackers and brie, MORE chocolate..... shall I go on???

We had a SPLENDIFORUS time and can't wait to visit some of the restaurants and businesses featured there (hoping to blog them soon!).

The first thing we are greeted with.... PUMPKIN bread!

Incredibly sweet people, everywhere

Here you go!  This is the better choice!  :)

YUM!  I mean... UGH.... I mean.... YUM!!!

They did such a wonderful job!

I LOVED the costumes!!!!

MORE!

When we saw the give-a-way on the right, Andrew hollered out, "DUDE FOOD!"  LOL!  That's muh boy!

Making FRESH tortillas for the fajitas, dbl YUM!

Our precious JoAnn, sweetest sister-in-law, office manager extraordinaire, my Good Samaritan, conservator, deliverer, guardian angel, liberator, preserver,  rescuer... my hero!!!!

The newest addition to the garage family :)  We're hoping to get into the handy man side of things next year.

FAB place!  SOOOOO wanna blog it!  I'll have to check in with them after the holidays, way too busy now :(

More incredibly talented entertainment!

"A Taste of Thyme", to die for YUMMY!  Gorgeous cakes too!

SEE!  I totally wanna blog this spot :D

It got pretty cold, well.... cold for us TEXANS anyway :)  So thankful for the space heaters and the fire!

All in all, a highly enjoyable evening :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so grateful you blog. I love a Taste of Your Life's Journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are wonderful. You do such a great job. Thanks for your funnest blog!!!

    ReplyDelete