Search This Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Marble Falls, Texas, Sweet Berry Farm; Stanley Family

Her smile lights up a room, his lights up hers.  They are a precious couple that have recently added a sweet little one to their family.  Some of you may remember the baby shoot that I had the EXTREME pleasure of doing just a few months ago.  Well, we decided to do some family shots this time and WHAT a BLAST we had :D

Big brother is adorable and HYSTERICALLY funny, little brother, is cute as a button and sooooo squishable.   Sunrise, the wildflowers at Sweet Berry Farm, and fall weather..... it was HEAVEN!


I LOVE capturing people in "natural" mode.  Being themselves, enjoying life, the essence of who they TRULY are.  I guess you could say I'm not your typical, studio-style, pose 'em and shoot 'em, kinda photographer.  THIS is my truest joy....
























2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! What a cute family in a wonderful setting. My fav is the B&W of the entire family with the young boy racing off....perfect capture of that stage in life.
    -Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a "pose 'em and shoot 'em" type either. That's why I LOVE these beautifully-sweet candid shots! Good job!

    ReplyDelete